2-10 Ton Air Hoists
The air hoist has the same use as a normal chain block. However this has an air source for it to be operated.
Instructions for use
- Check load tag for maximum weight allowed. DO NOT exceed this weight.
- Make sure to check you are using the right amount of psi.
- Compressed air through the side.
- Handle forward releases wire, backwards winds the wire in.
- Turning off the air will engage the brake instantly.
- Turning on the air will release the brake so the lever will pull or release the winch