7 Ton Air Skate
The Air Skate has the same use as a normal load skate. However, it does have some special requirements. It must be used on smooth surfaces without any imperfections.
Instructions for Use
- Check load tag for maximum weight allowed. DO NOT exceed this weight.
- Smooth floor is essential for operating.
- Check the psi requirements before operating. (located on air skate)
- Will come with the air box (pig)
- Link compressed air to each skate.
- Make sure pipes aren’t in the way.
- Nice even surface with no cracks that the skate will have to ride across.
- Blow the skates up.
- Hold onto the object as it will move on its own without guidance.
- Air skates will cause much less damage to floors then other skates with steel wheels.