A lever hoist is a manual device used to lift, lower, or pull a load and to your required needs. It utilizes a ratchet to raise or lower a load or to apply or release tension.
Tonnage ranges from 500kgs - 10 ton
Lengths of chain ranges from 1 metre - 10 metres
- Check load tag for maximum weight allowed. DO NOT exceed this weight.
- Hook item to the chain hook or hook sling on, that is attached to the item
- Attach body hook to a secure anchoring point
- Work pump handle to operate chain
- Operating lever up and down. Up – Retrieve, down – Release.
- The locking mechanism inside works automatically.