A Pallet Jack is used to move pallets around without the use of a fork hoist.
Instructions for Use
- Do not jack up with wheels of the forks resting on a bottom plank of pallet
- Check the load tag for maximum weight allowed. DO NOT exceed this weight
- Place forks under palleted load.
- Pump the lever of the pallet jack to elevate load.
- Release the handle to lower the load.
- Forks down but off ground to move pallet jack from underneath load.
- Open bottom pallet is best due to rollers at end of forks.