This project required a full internal and external access scaffold that was able to be internally moved to allow access for weld repairs and externally contained to allow all-weather repairs and painting. There were two of the structures at each end of the jetty requiring 60 ton of scaffolding each to complete. One of the biggest challenges was working around all the ships still using the jetty. This was overcome by alternating between the builds when the other was in use.
- Scaffold design
- Provide scaffolding labour
- Provide scaffolding equipment
- Containment supply and installation
- Nominated for SARNZ Scaffold of the Year
- The project involved building over water, and ISS achieved this without a single dropped object
- Industrial Site Services completed the project with zero disruptions to the daily shipping use of the jetty