Mill Creek Wind Farm
This was the third wind farm project successfully completed by Industrial Site Services in New Zealand. Industrial Site Services set up 26 SWT 2.3-82MW VS Turbines. The site was located in Ohariu Valley, Wellington.
This was a critical energy project. The turbines were designed to give 59.8 Mega Watts of output, enough to power 30,000 homes.
- Complete base tower preparation
- Electrical fitting, provision of completion and supervision team
- Provide mechanical fitting and completion teams
- Installation of top tower
- Provide installation technicians
- Provide turbine service technicians
- Industrial Site Services went beyond the project scope by extending site facilities and temporary power supply
- 100% installation of all SWP turbines in NZ
- On going turbine maintenance / service is managed by ISS
- Project completed with zero incidents
- 38,556 man hours and no LTIs
- Industrial Site Services wind turbine technicians from all geographical locations of the company came together to create an exceptionally experienced and skilled team