Industrial Site Services provided the confined space management expertise during the company’s annual maintenance shutdown. The service included setting up a conned space register for gas turbines, HRSG, chimney spaces, any conned space, tunnels, pressure vessels and tanks. Apart from overseeing the entire operation ISS did pre-entry vetting of workers, supply of tools, co-ordination of safety and rescue operation and monitoring / testing of gas levels.
- Complete base tower preparation, installation and supervision
- Provide mechanical and electrical tting and completion teams
- Installation of top tower
- Provide installation technicians
- Provide turbine service technicians
- Provide facilities such as; ablution blocks, portacoms and temporary power systems.
- Completed the project with all excellent safety record on all the conned space entries. Therefore no LTIs.
- A record of 100% grades achieved on all procedures and paperwork.
- Safety awards for the safety watchers on every shut
- Successfully executed CEL Category 1 (highest level of hazard) conned space entry on tunnels with BA Operators on standby
- Conducted Site Emergency Response Team training exercises
- Excellent working relationships established on-site while collaborating with multiple trade specialists with different corporations.
- ISS team exhibited high level of professionalism in terms of punctuality, schedule and management of deadlines.