As part of the new Eastern Taupo arterial by-pass route, there was a requirement to build a 430m long viaduct over the Wairakei geothermal field that led to the 100m single arch bridge over the Waikato River. Industrial Site Services was awarded the contract to install the structural steel for the 430m long viaduct, we also supplied additional rigger labour for the 100m long single arch Waikato River bridge.
- Provide steel erection riggers
- Design and build temporary access platforms
- Girder assembly support frames
- Bolt tensioning crew
- Expanded scope
- Zero noncompliance notices
- Difficult crane access, tandem lifts achieved without incident